Convenient & Comprehensive Care
Top Quality Doctors
Do you have to juggle work and school schedules to get your child to the dentist?
- Are you constantly rescheduling your child’s dental appointments?
- Does tooth pain make it difficult for your child to concentrate in class?
- Do you hate asking for time off work so you can take your kids to the dentist?
- Are you worried about your child missing school for routine check-ups?
- Tired of arranging transportation for dental appointments during the work week?
Get high-quality dental care on-site at your child’s school.
Just get your child to school. We take it from there.
Our highly-trained team provides full-service preventative and restorative dental care.
Top Quality Doctors
Our doctors and assistants are skilled professionals with a passion for superior dental health.
Our mobile clinics use state-of-the-art dental equipment to guarantee optimal care.
We provide compassionate, comprehensive and convenient care to children on site at their schools.
What People Are Saying
“Students in South Carolina’s Lancaster County School District have the opportunity to benefit from comprehensive dental services provided at each school site. Dr. John Reese’s Dental Access Carolina state-of-the-art mobile dental program has provided six years of dental care to students who otherwise might have fallen through the cracks.”
“Dr. John Reese of Rock Hill South Carolina and his associates do it right. The comprehensive approach to dentistry they provide includes both preventive and restorative for the children they serve. The van and equipment his team utilizes are first class and give all of the benefits of a private care facility.”
How it Works
1. Enroll Your Child
2. Get Your Child To School
3. Enjoy Healthy Smiles
State-of-the-art mobile dental facilities
Dental Access Carolina Mobile Clinics
- Designed by dentists for dentists and for your child.
- Facilities are custom designed and custom built.
- Fully equipped and completely self-contained.
- Tested to meet the highest health and safety standards.
Insurance & Medicaid
How Much Does it Cost?
We accept all forms of insurance, including Medicaid and private insurance. For specific payment options or additional information about our services, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions.